The Taco Analog 24 Hour Clock Timer/Temperature Aquastat combination is
designed to cycle the circulator during peak demand periods. You can
use the two devices in combination or separately.
When you use the Clock Timer/Temperature Aquastat together, the Timer
switches ON, sending power to the unit. The Temperature Aquastat
measures the temperature and cycles the circulator as long as the
Timer is switched to the ON mode.
If used separately, the Analog 24 Hour Clock Timer operates the
circulator during the chosen number of 15-minute intervals. When using
only the Temperature Aquastat, the circulator cycles continuously to
maintain a temperature between 95º F. and 115º F.
For maximum convenience and flexibility, you can retrofit both the
Clock Timer and Temperature Aquastat to any Taco "00" Series Cartridge
- Clock Timer adjustable to 15-minute intervals within a 24-hour time frame.
- User-friendly clock has an hour hand, raised minute hand for ease of adjustment, two directional arrows and AM/PM time settings.
- Temperature Aquastat automatically switches the circulator ON at 95º F, OFF at 115ºF.
- Clock Timer can be mounted in any direction, by just attaching it to the capacitor box electrical connection hole.
- One Aquastat fits both 3/4" and 1/2" pipe
applications--Snaps directly onto 3/4" pipe and, for 1/2" applications,
snaps directly onto the discharge of the 1/2" bronze Circulator body.
- Rugged construction--steel timer enclosure