AutoDesk applauds Taco's commitment to leading HVAC design tool technology.
Read the article.
Green Building News
CAD File Library
System Analysis Tool Tool
Hydronic System Solutions
Taco, Inc. attempts to keep the information contained on this Site accurate and current. However, there may be unintended errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies. You assume the full risk and responsibility for the use of any information obtained through this Site. Taco, Inc. provides information without warranty of any kind.
Intellectual Property: © 2001 Taco, Inc. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted, product names, design logos, and text images within this site are trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights or other property (Intellectual Property) of Taco, Inc. All other unregistered and registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos herein remain the property of their respective owners.
Website Content Considerations
- You may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; send e-mails and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information ("Content"), so long as the Content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
- Taco does not control the Content posted on this site and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using this site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Taco be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via this site.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Taco a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- You grant Taco and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Taco for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about this site, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them.
- You agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Transfer, posting and uploading of software, technology, and other technical data via the website may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and other countries. You agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations. In particular, you: (a) represent that you are not a party identified on any government export exclusion list, including but not limited to the U.S. Denied Persons, Entity, and Specially Designated Nationals Lists, nor will you transfer software, technology, and other technical data via the Taco website to parties identified on such lists; (b) agree not to use the Taco website for military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses in violation of U.S. export laws; (c) agree not to transfer, upload, or post via the Taco website any software, technology or other technical data in violation of U.S. or other applicable export or import laws.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of an e-mail or other content. Taco reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Taco and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the Taco website, your use of the Taco website, your connection to the Taco website, or your violation of any rights of another.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the Taco website (including Content, advertisements and Software).
- Taco has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
- Taco has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Taco website (or any portion thereof) without prior notice. You agree that all terminations, limitations of access and suspensions shall be made in Taco's sole discretion and that Taco shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination.
Taco, Inc has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of www.flopro.taco-hvac.com users.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We also collect demographic and user profile information, which is used to display content tailored to your preferences. We do not provide information which identifies you as an individual. Your identity as an individual will never be willfully intentionally disclosed by Taco, Inc. to anyone outside Taco, Inc. without your consent.
The registration form for use of the Web site requires users to give us contact information (like their name and E-mail address) and unique identifiers (like their user ID). This information is used to contact the visitor as necessary.
Although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal and technical environment, we cannot fully ensure that your private communication and other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communication. Additionally, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries.